So about 2 weeks ago, while I was taking a bath, Abby decided my couch and a spot on my wall would be a good place for a permanent marker mural! I was quite upset and sent her to her room. After calling my mom to vent about the whole thing, a divine thought entered my mind. I was so upset about my couch and my wall that I was missing the real treasure. I have a beautiful, sweet, little child who will one day be all grown up and moved out of my house and I will miss these days when Her presence can be seen all over my house. I took these photos and I will forever treasure them. (The artwork has since been scrubbed off my couch and painted off my wall. We had a lesson in fixing our mistakes:)
Saturday, August 9, 2008
My little Princess is an ARTIST!
So about 2 weeks ago, while I was taking a bath, Abby decided my couch and a spot on my wall would be a good place for a permanent marker mural! I was quite upset and sent her to her room. After calling my mom to vent about the whole thing, a divine thought entered my mind. I was so upset about my couch and my wall that I was missing the real treasure. I have a beautiful, sweet, little child who will one day be all grown up and moved out of my house and I will miss these days when Her presence can be seen all over my house. I took these photos and I will forever treasure them. (The artwork has since been scrubbed off my couch and painted off my wall. We had a lesson in fixing our mistakes:)