skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Smith Crib

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthday cakes!!!




I'm done for the year with making special birthday cakes. I started this tradition this year and was regretting it by mid day April 11th lol. The kids loved it though so I'm sure I'll be taked into doing it again next year. Hope you can all tell what they are supposed to be, ha ha ha!
Posted by Unknown at 12:19 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • Another fun summer at Seven Peaks!
      • Who is That!!!
      • Lucy's new favorite toy
      • Birthday cakes!!!
      • Abby's First Dance Recital
      • Trip to the Aquarium
      • My little Bro's Graduation
      • First Grade Programs!
      • Preschool Graduation!
      • See ya in 18 months Cami!!!
      • Fire station preschool field trip
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (40)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (6)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile