Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday!






We were in Nevada for Easter Sunday with Jason's parents. I will never forget this day for as long as I live. I love my family. They all looked so beautiful all dressed up. And what an amazing church meeting focusing on the Savior, his atonement and resurrection. I have become so close to my Savior this year through personal prayer, pondering and scripture study. He has carried me during some very difficult times when I have felt so alone. Sitting in church with my family this past week, singing hymns about the Savior moved me to tears. For those of you reading this blog that do not know me and my family personally, I would like to share with you that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love my religion. Many people feel that the guidelines and standards that the church gives to its members are restrictive and controlling. I want you to know that they have only liberated me. I chose to live the standards I live. I have been blessed with peace of mind and clarity of thought. I have been blessed with peace and unity in my family. I have been blessed with so much joy. I will be the first to admit that I am so far from perfect and I have made sooooooo many mistakes in my past. but I know I am happiest when I am using the atonement daily and always trying to be a better person, mother, wife, and friend, by following my Saviors example and the counsel of his living prophet and apostles. If you would like more information on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints please go to www.lds.org and from there you should be able to contact the church and have missionaries come to your home and visit with you.